In this tutorial you will learn many nice tricks and techniques than can be used in any kind of signature.
The final result of the tutorial will look like this:
Welcome to this tutorial, in which you will be learned how to make a signature like this:
Here you can download the official SigTutorials Starters kit.
If you are new to the signature world, this is the package to download, it contains everything you will need to get started!
Inside the starters kit you can find:
- The 12 most used brush packs by signature makers
- 40 high quality c4d renders
- Collection of the most used patterns
- 40 mb of high quality renders and stocks
- 10 Amazing learning right .psd files made by Translucent
- 11 High Quality tutorials
To follow this tutorial you will only need the default things that come with photoshop, no need to download brushes, or anything else.
The only thing you will need is a nice render and some free time!
By following this tutorial you will learn:
- how to use the custom shape tool
- how to create photoshop patterns
- how to use the lens flare
- how to create good looking text
- and much more!
Here is the signature you will learn to create:
In this tutorial you will learn what C4D Renders, are and how to use them.
First I will explain the different types of c4d renders after which I will show you how to use them, and of course where to download them!
Welcome, in this tutorial you will learn the basics of the animation function of photoshop to create the following signature
In this somewhat advanced tutorial you will learn how to create the following tag using the smudge tool
Time to combine the 2 most interesting things in life, hot women and photoshop 🙂
By following this tutorial you will learn how to make a signature like the one below
In this tutorial we are going to make a ludacris tag. Things you will learn in this tutorial:
- cool brush settings to make a great looking background
- how to use stocks
- lots of different photoshop effects and technique's